It’s been a while since I’ve dropped in for a simple status update, so here it is:
- I mentioned earlier that I’m getting a bit of attention since going back online. I’ve got two or three dates lined up for this weekend. Should be fun! There are actually a couple of the guys with whom I’m really enjoying communicating, and I’m looking forward to meeting them.
- While I don’t listen to him exclusively / obsessively anymore, I’m still mad about Bob Schneider, the man who got me through the worst days of my divorce — and I think you should check out his tunage when you can.
- I am so happy and I love my life so much! The children are at a spectacular age, I’m enjoying time outdoors and I am so fulfilled with the richness and blessings in my life. Gratitude!
- I go to work each day happy for the challenges I face and the rewarding work I get to do. And today was an incredibly productive day — yay!
- I get the weekend off! Which is great, because I actually have studying to do and I can’t wait to dig in and learn something new.
- The berries are becoming ripe and the rhubarb is ready for harvest (again) — I love the fecundity of my little patch of soil. And I can’t wait to make a rhubarb crisp to share with my work colleagues.
- My daughter’s teacher was a real hard ass about “may” vs. “can.” As a result, my daughter uses “may I…” — hooray for proper grammar!
You see? It really is the simple things that bring so much joy.
What else have I brought up that I need to close the loop? Let me know if there’s something you’re dying to hear about.
One thought on “spring status”
Glad to hear that everything sounds great. Can’t wait to hear about the dates!! Good luck and have fun.