It’s been a while since I’ve dropped in for a simple status update, so here it is:
- I mentioned earlier that I’m getting a bit of attention since going back online. I’ve got two or three dates lined up for this weekend. Should be fun! There are actually a couple of the guys with whom I’m really enjoying communicating, and I’m looking forward to meeting them.
- While I don’t listen to him exclusively / obsessively anymore, I’m still mad about Bob Schneider, the man who got me through the worst days of my divorce — and I think you should check out his tunage when you can.
- I am so happy and I love my life so much! The children are at a spectacular age, I’m enjoying time outdoors and I am so fulfilled with the richness and blessings in my life. Gratitude!
- I go to work each day happy for the challenges I face and the rewarding work I get to do. And today was an incredibly productive day — yay!
- I get the weekend off! Which is great, because I actually have studying to do and I can’t wait to dig in and learn something new.
- The berries are becoming ripe and the rhubarb is ready for harvest (again) — I love the fecundity of my little patch of soil. And I can’t wait to make a rhubarb crisp to share with my work colleagues.
- My daughter’s teacher was a real hard ass about “may” vs. “can.” As a result, my daughter uses “may I…” — hooray for proper grammar!
You see? It really is the simple things that bring so much joy.
What else have I brought up that I need to close the loop? Let me know if there’s something you’re dying to hear about.